At Florida Medical Pain Management the safety and wellness of our patients and staff is a top priority. We understand there can be anxiety and uncertainty as the COVID-19 outbreak continues, we want to reassure you all we are taking all the necessary precaution to control and monitor for any infections. Below are few of the many measures we are taking on our end to make sure we keep our staff and patients safe.
- We are strictly enforcing mandatory hand hygiene for ALL the patients and visitors that come to our office. There are hand sanitizers on at the check-in windows as well as the waiting areas and everyone is REQUIRED to sanitize their hands
- We are phone screening all our patients and patients with any symptoms are being screened outside the building to ensure safety of all our patients, visitors, and staff
- We are enforcing additional disinfecting in all patient care areas and office surfaces
- We are also limiting physical contact like shaking hands as a precaution for the patients and staff
In order to get through these times we need your support and co-operation as well. Together, we can all help in controlling the pandemic; hence, we request the following from you
- If you are sick, even if it’s just the common flu and/or allergies we encourage you to stay home and give us a call.
- For any patients traveling by air, we will be postpone your appointments until there has been a 2-week period since your last flight
- If you are experiencing a fever over 100.2, or have a cough or difficulty breathing, we will postpone your appointment until symptoms have been cleared by your primary or a healthcare provider
- We are limiting visitors in our waiting areas. Patients are only allowed to bring 1 visitor/caregiver/ride with them inside the building, if needed, if not the caregiver/ride can wait in the car
- We highly encourage to not bring visitors who are under the age of 12 or over the age of 65 to ensure their health and well being
We urge all our patients and families to practice all preventive measures including hand washing, covering coughs and sneezing, avoiding sharing of items such as pens, computers, phones, cups, utensils, etc
We are monitoring and following all updates from CDC and the Department of Health. If you have any questions, or if you would like additional information, please feel to ask the front desk for our education material
Florida Medical Pain Management